.

Saturday 17 January 2009

Communication in long distance relation

| | 0 comments

Chapter One
X : I need your love. Your are the one who I let discover my soul, it’s needs time, but we got all the time in the world. I’ll back soon. I love you..
Y : I LoVe You too, Put my trust on You I’ll Waiting You
Chapter Two
Y : Why You not came, Please dont let me waiting Then don’t know what I am waiting For
X : Dont Waiting me, I am Lucky with My Friends. Dont afraid, You are still My Girl
Chapter Three
X : I have no words To tell, I have no pic to sent, My Heart still the same , but easier if we are a friend
Y : I am Give up too,Thank You For all Nice memories, You will Always remember As a man with Brave Heart

Closing Story,Closing Files

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance